A supermarket payment system made just for you
Knowing supermarkets means we can help you stock the sales checkout with payments that are right for your business, whether you work with stand-alone terminals or comprehensive point-of-sale (POS) solutions made just for supermarkets.
Payments designed to handle a supermarket’s unique needs.
A grocery store merchant account should do more than just help you accept credit card payments. The People’s United Merchant Services approach helps you determine which devices or POS systems will allow your store to do much more. Features that allow you to:
- Accept mobile wallets
- Read barcodes
- Scan shopper loyalty card
- Touch screen to enter universal PLU (Price Look-Up) codes for produce and bulk items
Sweep through the supermarket with the right suite of payments
People’s United Merchant Services for supermarkets offers:
- Integration with many popular supermarket POS systems
- Comprehensive 24/7 phone and email support—even on major holidays
- Touch screens, card readers, keypads and more so your customers can handle their own payments using credit or debit cards, or even smartphone-driven mobile wallets
- Backup processing protection in the even that a network goes down