Get fit with a gym point of sale (POS) system to simplify health club management
Gym owners today often have facility management software that helps streamline operations and reduce costs on the track to creating better customer experiences. The front of your payments fitness line could be led by an in-shape gym POS system.
Deliver a better experience in a competitive market
In 2014, 54.1 million Americans belonged to a fitness center or health club (Source: IHRSA; Baird). Membership has been on a steady rise over the last 15 years. Whatever their background, your customers expect the best experience possible with great results. You know that having the right approach, equipment and staff is critical, as is managing operations well. It’s time to give your membership payments the same weight.
Benefits of a health club POS system
A point-of-sale designed just for health and fitness centers can help you:
- Sell membership plans at the touch of a button
- Ring up retail sales, such as purchases from your juice bar or personal training sessions
- Collect recurring monthly dues using card-not-present solutions
- Print financial reports, billing and membership statements on-demand
- Process debit and credit card payments, EFT and more
- Send sales emails, as needed
- Rest easier knowing transactions are protected with the OmniShield Assure all-in-one security solution
Built-in payments processing are an easy lift
Wouldn’t it be great if payment processing was already built into the most popular POS systems for health clubs? It is. Enjoy high-speed transactions, speedy funding, and detailed transaction reporting. Weight lifted.
When you choose People’s United Merchant Services as your credit card processor, you receive:
- Reliable, secure debit and credit card processing and much more
- Gift and stored value cards to drive sales
- 24/7 phone and email support—even on holidays