Fast-paced POS payments solutions for your fast-paced dental office
Any practice today requires efficiency, organization and the right amount of speed to keep patients moving and teeth healthy. Your payments need to work the same way, and without a lot of effort. Payments processing from People’s United Merchant Services will help you keep up with day-to-day operations and keep your patients happy.
Smile more easily with simplified administrative tasks.
The right payments terminal or point-of-sale (POS) system devices can help your office operations run more smoothly so you can focus on dental health. With credit card payment processing from People’s United Merchant Services, you can even enjoy solutions specifically made for dentist offices, letting you:
- Easily track your patients’ appointment history, side-by-side with their complete dental histories—without fumbling through paper records
- Streamline, or even automate, patient appointment reminder calls, via SMS text or email confirmation
- Track and manage inventory for your office and dental supplies
Customers smile wide when you give them ways to pay
Whatever devices you choose, make sure your payments go beyond credit and debit cards to consider the growth of mobile wallet payments made from smartphones. Payments industry experts estimate that by the year 2020, there will be 455.1 million mobile wallet users (Source: Statista). For this reason, consider choosing a dentist merchant account that lets you accept mobile wallets—in order to attract new, young patients, as well as keep your current patients happy. Today, the cool dentist is the mobile dentist.
A bridge to better payments
When you choose People’s United Merchant Services for your dentist credit card processing, there are no surprises. In fact, our payment processing technology, and fraud and security solutions, are already built into some of the most popular POS systems for dentists.
Choose People’s and also enjoy:
- Reliable, secure credit and debit card processing
- Live 24/7 phone and email support—even on holidays
- Advanced troubleshooting and actionable alerts to help you quickly resolve payment issues